ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Test Message, Please ignore

2007-04-30 17:45:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Test Message, Please ignore
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:40:18 -0400
That is correct, and the search capabilities of the forum have been a
great benefit to the two lists I imported a few months ago.

If I can get access to the ADSM-L archive in text format, I should be
able to import it the way I did with the other two lists.  I sent a
message to the adsm.org webmaster last night and am waiting on a reply.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS
VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies