ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server BA client setup

2007-04-25 16:01:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server BA client setup
From: Chris McKay <Chris.McKay AT YCDSB DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:01:09 -0400
Hi,

I'm trying to setup the Windows BA client on a Microsoft Internet Security
and Acceleration Server 2006 and I am unable to complete. The install goes
normally, but when I try to finish the install and create the dsm.opt file
it gives me a TCP\IP error, and I have to cancel. The administrator of
this particular server has informed me everything is allowed within the
software for the TSM server (Windows) and all ports are opened, but still
it looks like something is blocking me. Has anyone else experienced
similar issues, and know of a fix?

Any info would be appreciated.

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.