ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL Backups

2007-04-25 12:37:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL Backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:37:23 -0400
Bruce,

If you want to use SQL Server authentication. i.e.
   /SQLAUTHentication=SQLuserid

Did you try to use the GUI---> Utilities ---> SQL Server Login Settings
to set your SQL Server login id and password?
Then, stop the DP/SQL GUI... and try this command:

   TDPSQLC QUERY SQL /SQLAUTHentication=SQLuserid /sqluser=user

and then

   TDPSQLC BACKUP dbname FULL /SQLAUTHentication=SQLuserid /sqluser=user

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/25/2007
10:04:48 AM: