ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question ???

2007-04-25 11:32:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question ???
From: David Moring <david AT BACKUPINSIGHT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:16:54 -0500
Robert,

We have put our internal ADSM-L search tool on-line for everyone to use:

http://www.backupinsight.com/219.0.html

There is over a years worth of history, and the search allows weighting and such, so it is often a faster and more powerful alternative.

There are also RSS and ATOM feeds for everyone to use as well:

http://www.backupinsight.com/openservices/ml/rss
http://www.backupinsight.com/openservices/ml/atom

The hosting company is one of our clients, so we have lots of bandwidth, everyone is welcome to use these services.

If there are any ideas how we could make this more useful, please let me know.

--David Moring
david AT backupinsight DOT com

Robert Ouzen Ouzen wrote:
Hi to all

Try to link the search.adsm.org for a search of old post but get “Page cannot be
found” ????? Did the site change or just a temporary problem ????

Did another site to search ????

Regards Robert OuZen