ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problems trying to use ISC & Admin Center

2007-04-25 07:37:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problems trying to use ISC & Admin Center
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:20:41 +0200
Hi

You can use any userid defined on the TSM server. You will get the
Authority Level defined for that userid on the server (like system,
analyst, operator) in the TSM Administration Center.

If the userid/possword is incrorrect, you will see the message:

"Your ID and password are not valid for this server. Use the server's
properties notebook to update your ID and password."

Regards
Werner Nussbaumer