ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] RAC backups

2007-04-24 10:11:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] RAC backups
From: "Barnhart, Troy" <TBarnhart AT RCRH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:11:09 -0600
We are building our first RAC.  Due to the requirements of the vendor's product,
we are building a 3-way RAC cluster (on Win2k3-64bit).

We usually use BMC's SQLBacktrack for all of our databases, but BMC has released
a client supporting "RAC on Windows", yet.

Right now we are using RMAN to output a flat-file and having TSM BAclient pick
that up.

I'd like to try TDP to a separate TSM node for the database filespace.

I'd appreciate any advice, also...

TIA,
Troy

Troy Barnhart, Sr. Systems Programmer