ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RAC backups

2007-04-23 11:28:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RAC backups
From: Pablo Arzuaga <parzuaga AT TICKETPOP DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:24:32 -0400
You will have a hard time? If you are using Oracle 10g with RAC you will
be having a lot a problems. We have a 2 node cluster with AIX 5.3 &
oracle 10G & one in a wile the ocssd.bin will reboot the node . It is a
known issue in Oracle. The TDP works great but after all the problems we
had I just made a cron job to handel the backups & used regular Tivoli
schedule to due the backup

Pablo Arzuaga

Ticket Pop Networks

Network Analyst