ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] paradox problem to expire db backups!

2007-04-20 14:33:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] paradox problem to expire db backups!
From: Ricardo Negrete <rnegrete AT CIENTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:33:43 -0400
Thanks Tim, The problem  solved with:

DELETE VOLHISTORY TODATE=today+9999 TYPE=DBBACKUP force=yes

Best regards

Ricardo Negrete
Project Manager
CIENTEC S.A.

Av. Presidente Riesco 5711 Piso 7º
Las Condes-Santiago-Chile
Fono: (56-2) 426 2700

www.cientec.com

"Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
19-04-2007 16:17
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] paradox problem to expire db backups!

I wonder if Delete Volhistory ... Force=yes will help?