ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New Library/Retire Old Library

2007-04-20 10:32:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New Library/Retire Old Library
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:32:04 -0400
Easiest way IMO is to set the new library's storage pools as the
nextmigration pool for your old stuff. You can then kick off migration
and let
it move stuff over for you.

So updating your old 'offsite' pool to include the new 'offsite' pool as the
next migration pool. Make sense? Then manually kick off migration and wait
till its done.