ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR1025W Migration process 3433 terminated for storage pool BACKUPPOOL - insufficient space in subordinate storage pool.(PROCESS: 3433)

2007-04-18 09:54:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR1025W Migration process 3433 terminated for storage pool BACKUPPOOL - insufficient space in subordinate storage pool.(PROCESS: 3433)
From: David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:53:37 -0400
Any suggestions to what my problem could be?

ANR1025W Migration process 3433 terminated for storage pool BACKUPPOOL -
insufficient space in subordinate storage pool.(PROCESS: 3433)

I check my tape pool and it appears I have scratch volumes and they are
marked read/write. See below:

 tsm: SIMTSM05>q stg tapepool1 f=d

               Storage Pool Name: TAPEPOOL1
               Storage Pool Type: Primary
               Device Class Name: TAPE_T10K
              Estimated Capacity: 126,337 G
              Space Trigger Util:
                        Pct Util: 13.3
                        Pct Migr: 65.6
                     Pct Logical: 99.2
                    High Mig Pct: 90
                     Low Mig Pct: 70
                 Migration Delay: 0
              Migration Continue: Yes
             Migration Processes: 1
           Reclamation Processes: 1
               Next Storage Pool:
            Reclaim Storage Pool:
          Maximum Size Threshold: No Limit
                          Access: Read/Write
               Overflow Location:
           Cache Migrated Files?:
                      Collocate?: Node
more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel)

           Reclamation Threshold: 100
       Offsite Reclamation Limit:
 Maximum Scratch Volumes Allowed: 250
  Number of Scratch Volumes Used: 182
   Delay Period for Volume Reuse: 2 Day(s)
          Migration in Progress?: No
            Amount Migrated (MB): 0.00
Elapsed Migration Time (seconds): 0
        Reclamation in Progress?: No
  Last Update by (administrator): TSO233
           Last Update Date/Time: 04/18/2007 08:00:55
        Storage Pool Data Format: Native
            Copy Storage Pool(s):
         Continue Copy on Error?:
                        CRC Data: No
                Reclamation Type: Threshold

Any suggestions to what my problem could be?

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.