ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: RESOURCEUTILIZATION for EXCHANGE TDP?

2007-04-16 11:33:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: RESOURCEUTILIZATION for EXCHANGE TDP?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:32:29 -0400
Fred,

You can back up multiple Exchange storage groups at the same time.
You will need to start a separate instance of Data Protection
for Exchange for each storage group to back up.
Also note, if you will be backing these up to tape,
or they can migrate to tape, you should make sure
that your node has the MAXNUMMP is set to the number
of simultaneous storage groups you want to back up.
You should also make sure to collocate by filespace.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/13/2007
12:38:05 PM: