ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL Scheduling with multiple instances

2007-04-11 10:10:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL Scheduling with multiple instances
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:09:33 -0400
Chip,

Data Protection for SQL schedules are typically "COMMAND" type
schedules... which means they call a batch file to perform their
Data Protection for SQL backups. The batch file is where you will
specify the the exact TDPSQLC command. In that specification,
you would use the /SQLSERVER=instance-name.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/11/2007
09:52:22 AM: