ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple scheduler??

2007-04-10 11:06:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple scheduler??
From: Kevin Kinder <Admin AT WVADMIN DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:05:06 -0400
I have seen this before on NetWare servers where multiple instances of
the scheduler were started. In the NetWare world, it's quite easy to do
that inadvertently when working from the command line.

If the client is NetWare, flip through all the active sessions from the
console scree to make sure you don't have the scheduler loaded more than
once.

>>> dinesh.pahari AT EDS DOT COM 4/9/07 7:33 PM >>>
Hi all,

Could some one please help me figure out the following message I
received that caused missed backup.

04/10/07   01:01:32  ANR2576W An attempt was made to update an event
record for
                      a scheduled operation which has already been
executed -
                      multiple client schedulers may be active for
node
                      SYSNBDBTS-PRD. (SESSION: 496220)

Dinesh Pahari