ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm changed DOMAIN statement

2007-04-09 11:53:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm changed DOMAIN statement
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:55:36 -0700
Removing a volume from the domain only prevents the volume from being
subject to normal INCREMENTAL backup processing. Thus any active versions
on that volume will remain indefinitely, and any inactive versions will
expire per management class criteria.

If you want to get rid of the file space data altogether, use the DELETE
FILESPACE administrative command.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-04-05
07:11:22: