ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Once again I'm wondering if we'll ever get a cancel process option to force immediate process termination

2007-04-09 09:46:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Once again I'm wondering if we'll ever get a cancel process option to force immediate process termination
From: "MacDonald, James" <JMACDONALD AT MCCAIN DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:30:42 -0300
I too have ran across this issue. Bringing down TSM was the only way
around. It would have been nice to have had a force process cancel
command, as I had issues bringing TSM backonline to see the drives in my
library.
Ahh the joys of TSM....

cancel process option to force immediate process termination

There's no session -- it's an administrative command, "backup storage
pool".

TK

option to force immediate process termination

You could try canceling the session that contains process 264.

Orville L. Lantto
Glasshouse Technologies, Inc.