ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM DB Restore !!!! Entering exception handler. Leaving exception handler.

2007-04-04 15:51:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM DB Restore !!!! Entering exception handler. Leaving exception handler.
From: Aaron Becar <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:50:32 -1000
First of all do you have IBM support?  If so, 1-800-IBM-SERV tell them
level 1.

If not,

One option:  If the server totally does not start up, and you know 100%
surly, you have a valid database backup....

Reinstall the TSM server and drivers, start the server with the default
values, recreate your database volumes, define your library and drives,
and the try a restore from a volume that is detected in the
library/drive.

Good luck.