ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] May 16th Meeting Agenda - TSM User Group mtg for Balto., DC, NoVa

2007-04-02 21:26:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] May 16th Meeting Agenda - TSM User Group mtg for Balto., DC, NoVa
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:25:59 -0500
Doh!
Thanks to Bill Boyer for pointing out that I omitted our terrific speaker
lineup from the TSMUG meeting announcement!

TSMUG MEETING AGENDA

CCBC Disk Pool Tuning Experience
     - Tim Dobrowolsky, Community College of Baltimore County Best
Practices for Backup Reporting and Management with TSM
      - Durstin Wilson, Servergraph
Navigating IBM's TSM Support, or "Everything you always wanted to know
about your PMR but were too busy trying to fix the problem to ask"
        - Nick Cassimatis, IBM
TSM Roundtable
Lunch

DATE: Wednesday, May 16
TIME: 8:30AM - 1:30PM
LOCATION:
        CAS Severn
        6201 Chevy Chase Drive
        Laurel MD 20707

REGISTRATION:
Note - Registration policy is different for this meeting!

Meetings are free and everyone is welcome. However, you MUST REGISTER in
advance.
All that is necessary is to REPLY to this email. (If you haven't been to a
meeting before, please include your company name and a phone number.) You
will receive a confirmation email within a few days, and a reminder notice
the Monday before the meeting.

Because we expect a large turnout for this meeting, we will accept
registrations from only 2 people per site through May 3. If more people
register from the same site, they will go on a waiting list. After May 3,
people on the waiting list will be given remaining seats.
FINAL CUTOFF for registration is 5pm Thursday, May 10.

ATTENDANCE POLICY:
Business partners are welcome as long as they identify themselves as such.
Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.

REFRESHMENTS:
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?
Send email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
If you haven't been to a TSMUG meeting before, find out all about us on
our website!
www.jasi.com/TSMUG