ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] for those using VTL

2007-04-02 12:38:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] for those using VTL
From: Jon Evans <Jon.Evans AT KBR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:22:56 +0100
We are also using Diligent ProtecTier, and are in the process of
migrating to Netbackup from TSM :-(
As a result we are taking weekly full backups and the hyperfactoring is
great.. averaging around 30 to 1

Speed is also good hitting over 200mb/s (running to an EMC clarion)

System seems stable and we are very happy with it. It also saved us over
a million pounds in not having to purchase physical drives!

Regards

Jon