ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Prescheduledcmd failed error

2007-04-02 11:47:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Prescheduledcmd failed error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:30:38 -0700
Check for any PRESCHEDULECMD options in a client option set or in the
schedule definition itself.

What are the dsmsched.log entries for this event?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-04-02
08:23:30: