ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM User Group meets May16 for Baltimore, DC, NoVA

2007-04-01 11:06:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM User Group meets May16 for Baltimore, DC, NoVA
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:51:22 -0500
Please join us Wednesday, May 16, 2007 for the next meeting of TSMUG, the
TSM User Group for Baltimore, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia (and a
lot more of the Mid-Atlantic!)

We have a terrific lineup of speakers planned, and as usual we'll have our
TSM Roundtable where you can bring up your TSM issues for group
discussion.

PLEASE REGISTER and PLEASE FORWARD this announcement to anyone in your
organization that may be interested!

DATE: Wednesday, May 16
TIME: 8:30AM - 1:30PM
LOCATION:
        CAS Severn
        6201 Chevy Chase Drive
        Laurel MD 20707

REGISTRATION:
Note - Registration policy is different for this meeting!

Meetings are free and everyone is welcome. However, you MUST REGISTER in
advance.
All that is necessary is to send an email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com with the
title
REGISTRATION.  (If you haven't been to one of our meetings before, please
include your company name and a phone number.) You will receive a
confirmation email within a few days, and a reminder notice the Monday
before the meeting.

Because we expect a large turnout for this meeting, we will accept
registrations from only 2 people per site through May 3. If more people
register from the same site, they will go on a waiting list. After May 3,
people on the waiting list will be given remaining seats.
FINAL CUTOFF for registration is 5pm Thursday, May 10.

ATTENDANCE POLICY:
Business partners are welcome as long as they identify themselves as such.
Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.

REFRESHMENTS:
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?
Send email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
If you haven't been to a TSMUG meeting before, find out all about us on
our website!
www.jasi.com/TSMUG

1:2