ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Has anyone seen TSM 5.3.4.0 Windows client using LVSA grab and refuse to release large amounts of non-paged pool memory?

2007-03-29 12:48:22
Subject: [ADSM-L] Has anyone seen TSM 5.3.4.0 Windows client using LVSA grab and refuse to release large amounts of non-paged pool memory?
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:47:56 -0400
We have been having problems with one of our large Windows 2003
fileservers (32bit) hitting the 256mb fixed ceiling on npp and hanging
up.  I have been able to pretty certainly tie it to lvsa backups.  For
now I have all the vols on the server excluded from using lvsa, but that
is not a fix.

I've searched IBM but havent found anything.

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-535-6574 (desk)
423-785-7347 (cell)

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm