ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP

2007-03-28 13:50:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP
From: Greg Yuzik <gyuzik AT ARCRESOURCES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:30:05 -0600
You do not lose the individual file recovery as long as you setup the
TOC properly.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=/
com.ibm.itsmcw.doc/anrwgd5402.htm
Look at chapter 7.

Not all NAS devices support NDMP to TSM, make sure you verify that prior
to purchasing.

: : Greg Yuzik : :