ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Sys Admin position open

2007-03-21 10:59:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Sys Admin position open
From: "Schneider, John" <schnjd AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:59:04 -0500
Greetings,
        We are looking for a qualified TSM System Administrator to work
as part of a growing TSM team, to help with installs, upgrades, and
troubleshooting.  We are looking for a skilled Admin, capable of writing
and implementing their own project plans, and coordinating the efforts
of Network, client teams, etc.  Salary based on qualifications.
        Platform for the TSM server is primarily AIX, but we have some
Windows TSM servers we are gradually replacing with AIX.  Knowledge of
IBM tape libraries and drives (IBM3584, 3583, TS3310, TS3500, 3592, LTO,
etc.) a plus.  Knowledge of Servergraph a plus.  Clients are primarily
Windows, AIX, Linux, Exchange, TDP for Oracle.
        Primary locations are in either St. Louis, Missouri, or
Springfield, Missouri.  Qualified candidate could reside in either city.

        Sisters of Mercy Health System provides health care services to
a variety of hospitals and clinics in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, and
Oklahoma.  They offer competitive benefits and a pleasant, values-driven
work atmosphere that respects the balance of work and home life.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Sr. System Administrator - Storage
Sisters of Mercy Health System
3637 South Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO.  63127
Email:  schnjd AT stlo.mercy DOT net
Office: 314-364-3150, Cell:  314-486-2359