ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM licensing on VMware

2007-03-19 09:46:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM licensing on VMware
From: adrian_compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:45:31 +0200
The Licensing works per processor per Blade. I.e a dual processor would
require 2 x base licenses for Windows etc, and if you were using TDP for
SQL you would require 2 x TDP licenses for TDP. You could run 50 VM's on
one blade and those would be the only license requirements.

I also know that the model has changed for this year to a Value Units
basis or somrthing like that. We are still on the old model.

Hope this helps

Adrian Compton