ADSM-L

TSM5.4: active data storage pool

2007-03-16 01:34:25
Subject: TSM5.4: active data storage pool
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT SCSI.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:25:18 +0700
Hi,
   Anyone has an experience with the copy activedata command. I try to
test this one and it complete without copy anythings. I don't know why.
Please suggest me.

Message
=====================

ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: COPY ACTIVEDATA primary
active
ANR0984I Process 32 for COPY ACTIVEDATA started in the BACKGROUND at
12:21:44.
ANR2110I COPY ACTIVEDATA started as process 32.
ANR1178I Copying active files from  primary storage pool PRIMARY to
active data
pool ACTIVE started as process 32.
ANR1189I Removable volume C:\TSMDATA\SERVER1\00000018.BFS is required
for
copying active data.
ANR1184I Copy active data process 32 ended for storage pool PRIMARY.
ANR0985I Process 32 for COPY ACTIVEDATA running in the BACKGROUND
completed
with completion state SUCCESS at 12:21:44.
ANR1318I Copying active data from primary storage pool PRIMARY to active
data
pool ACTIVE has ended.  Files Copied Up: 0, Bytes Copied Up: 0,
Unreadable
Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0.

Best Regards,

Wira Chinwong
Engineering Department Manager

SCSI Co., Ltd.
719 KPN Tower Bldg., 11th Floor, Bangkapi,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel 02-7171066-7  Fax 0-27171068
E-mail: wira AT scsi.co DOT th
<mailto:wira AT scsi.co DOT th>