ADSM-L

Re: NO SLOTS

2007-03-13 09:57:39
Subject: Re: NO SLOTS
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:56:50 -0400
One would only have to "select * from volhistory" to determine what the type
name is for backupsets and add it to the list in the last part of the query.  I
don't have backupsets in my volhistory so I can't check.

David

>>> Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO> 3/12/2007 7:42 PM >>>
Paul hasn't been around here for a few years now.  I wonder if this
query would need to be adjusted for backupsets?

Steve

Steven Harris
AIX and TSM Admin
Brisbane Australia