ADSM-L

Re: TSM SQL restore

2007-03-08 08:41:21
Subject: Re: TSM SQL restore
From: Mark Stapleton <mark.s AT EVOLVINGSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:37:51 -0600
Very similar. I get this:

D:\TDPSql>tdpsqlc restore DBA_Admin full /fromsqlserver=SDHQ04-DEVSQL04
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Databases:
Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server
Version 5, Release 3, Level 3.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1997, 2006. All rights reserved.
Starting Sql database restore...
Querying Tivoli Storage Manager server for a list of database backups, please
wait...
ACO0261I There are no backups for the server named SDHQ04-DEVSQL04\meta\0000.

And I know there are backups there.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.s AT evolvingsol DOT com)
Senior consultant