ADSM-L

Re: TSM problem with Removing Copy Pool from Sequential Access Storage Pool

2007-02-22 07:54:25
Subject: Re: TSM problem with Removing Copy Pool from Sequential Access Storage Pool
From: "Carpenter, Curtis" <CCarpenter AT HESS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:53:55 -0500
Richard, when I do a q node "server" f=d for one of the servers
generating the ANR4744W I see that MAXNUMMP value is:

Maximum Mount Points Allowed: 2
        Auto Filespace Rename : No
             Validate Protocol: No
                   TCP/IP Name: WDBSSDBEVE02

It is already set to 2.  Does it need to be higher than that?

so if I were to run a upd stgpool GEN_TAPE copystg=nothing, would that
remove GEN_OFFSITE as our current copy pool for GEN_TAPE?