ADSM-L

Re: Failed Exckange Restore ACN5798E..

2007-02-13 09:03:28
Subject: Re: Failed Exckange Restore ACN5798E..
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:03:14 -0500
Bo,

Are you restoring to a Recovery Storage Group?
If so, did you add the database to the Recovery Storage Group
before performing the restore?

If not, does the storage group name AND database name EXACTLY match
(including
casing and and all characters) the one that was in the backup?
The Exchange Server will fail the backup if either of those two things
is not true when restoring.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/13/2007
08:29:04 AM: