ADSM-L

Re: Syntax for archiving from the command line

2007-02-08 11:11:37
Subject: Re: Syntax for archiving from the command line
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:12:40 -0700
You don't find the info in help for -FILELIST since is for files only, not
directories.

Try:

   dsmc archive /exp1/ /exp2/ -subdir=yes

tack on

   -archmc=mmmm

if you want to specify a management class other than the default.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/08/2007
08:59:34 AM: