ADSM-L

SELECT Statement

2007-02-07 07:30:23
Subject: SELECT Statement
From: "Herrmann, Boris" <Boris.Herrmann AT ARAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:29:44 +0100
Hi all,

I have a select statement which shows me all nodes with corresponding "active"
(associated) Schedules:
select n.node_name, n.domain_name, n.option_set, a.schedule_name from nodes n,
associations a where n.node_name=a.node_name

Now I want also a select statement which shows me all the nodes which haven't
any associated Schedules. How could I do that?

Any help are appreciate.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regard,

______________________________________

Boris Herrmann

Produktion / Heterogene Systeme

ARAG IT GmbH

ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf

Tel:  +49 (0)211 964-1137

Fax: +49 (0)211 964-1155

Boris.Herrmann AT ARAG DOT de

www.ARAG.de <http://www.arag.de/>

Geschäftsführer:  Ottmar Liebler, Hanno Petersen

Sitz und Registergericht:  Düsseldorf,  HRB 10934

USt-ID-Nr.:  DE 119 356 473