ADSM-L

Re: Fw: Script for read only volumes

2007-02-02 11:25:09
Subject: Re: Fw: Script for read only volumes
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:24:47 -0500
ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria. ANR1462I RUN:
Command script TEST_READONLY completed successfully.

Hi Wanda thanks....I  ran this select script also and received the
following  message

ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria.
ANR1462I RUN: Command script TEST_READONLY completed successfully.

Yet, TSM Operational report shows Number of read-only Volumes: 5
and a reclamation warning of: 7

Prather, Wanda wrote:

How about this?
select volume_name, stgpool_name, status, access from volumes where
access in ('READONLY','UNAVAILABLE')  and devclass_name not in ('DISK')