ADSM-L

Re: STK Library L700 and ACSLS

2007-02-02 07:10:03
Subject: Re: STK Library L700 and ACSLS
From: Matthias Feyerabend <M.Feyerabend AT GSI DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:09:50 +0100
Hello,

to clarify:

We are not yet using ACSLS, but considering to use it in future to
overcome errors we get permanently , once twice  a week.
Our libraries are connected as SCSI libraries over the SAN with TSM, one
server is library manager, the other servers library clients.

My question is, is there some hope or even own experience, that
switching to ACSLS will overcome the errors we see at present ( FSC
x3e24 for example).

Matthias