ADSM-L

Re: RoadMap? (Offtopic: Executive Briefings)

2007-01-04 10:29:30
Subject: Re: RoadMap? (Offtopic: Executive Briefings)
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:29:01 -0500
Hi Troy,

Can this presentation be viewed on-line?

Thanks

Barnhart, Troy wrote:

Just to add a related, but off-topic, suggestion about TSM 5.4 and IBM...

Last fall we (as technicians) were invited to an Executive Briefing at IBM-Tucson about
our storage needs.  We received a "roadmap" presentation on TSM 5.4 and other
storage concepts.

I've been to a couple of IBM's Executive Briefings now.  And I want to really
advise you
all that if you ever get the chance for one of these: "Take it..."

Troy Barnhart, Sr. Systems Programmer
tbarnhart AT rcrh DOT org
Regional Health, Inc.
353 Fairmont Boulevard