ADSM-L

Re: TSM inventory of empty slots becomes inconsistent wi th IBM3584 li brary.

2006-12-14 01:25:32
Subject: Re: TSM inventory of empty slots becomes inconsistent wi th IBM3584 li brary.
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:24:31 -0600
Also very happy and stable on 5.3.4.0. (You'd have already heard from me
here on this list if it wasn't!) Another reason to go to 5.3.4.0 is that
it fixes that nasty-sounding security exposure in TSM they've been
yammering about from IBM and even at secunia.com.

"Have you ever, like, tried to put together a bicycle in public? Or a
grill?" Astronauts David Wolf and Piers Sellers, explaining the
difficulties encountered in attaching equipment to the Space Station