ADSM-L

ADSM Listserv problem!

2006-12-09 12:55:24
Subject: ADSM Listserv problem!
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 11:55:01 -0600
This line will be discarded only in the digest version.
The problem I am reporting appears to only exist if you are subscribed
to the list in digest mode. Here is how my original test note with 4
lines of XXX came through in the digest version. Several prople
responded directly to me (Thanks!) that they got all 4 lines of XXX, but
they were not digest subscribers.

So the problem appears to be in the digestifier in the listserv server.