ADSM-L

Re: ISC on AIX crash...

2006-11-30 17:40:18
Subject: Re: ISC on AIX crash...
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:54:36 -0500
We run the ISC on a seperate box since it seems a bit intensive. It was
dragging performance down quite a bit. We now run ISC on a windows xp VM.
Works and runs like a champ :)

On 11/30/06, Prather, Wanda <Wanda.Prather AT jhuapl DOT edu> wrote:

TSM 5.3.3 on AIX 5.3.
The ISC is running on AIX.

The ISC install on AIX went fine, and the ISC works like a champ.
But it has shut down/crashed twice and had to be restarted; we don't know
why.

Havent' done the ISC on AIX before; where do I look for diagnostics to see
what is taking it down?

Any hints appreciated!

Wanda Prather
"* I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O *"  -(me)