ADSM-L

TSM client on a Netware Cluster

2006-11-30 10:20:35
Subject: TSM client on a Netware Cluster
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:57:43 -0500
Hello,

About 2 years ago we tried unsuccessfully to implement a Novell
Tivoli client Cluster in a Netware environment. We are going to try
to implement this again,  Does anyone have a working  Novell cluster and
can offer any advice, Tips or dsm.opt file (s) examples of this is
implemented?
Or If there anyone knows where I can get some good documentation
on how to configure the backup-arhive client in a Novell cluster
environment outside of the documentation thats in the Novell client guide it
would be appreciated, From what I understand it would be on 6 cluster
services.

Thanks for any help or advice in advance!

TSM 5.3.4
AIX 5.3
TSM client 5.3
Netware 6.5 SP5