ADSM-L

TDP Orace License file

2006-11-29 20:13:44
Subject: TDP Orace License file
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:13:03 -0800
I was wondering if there was a way to extract the TDP Oracle license
file from the download "C91TJML.tar.gz" file I got from the Passport
site. The reason I ask is because someone installed a trial version for
our testing (not my idea) and the 30 day period is coming to an end. We
are licensed for the product and I have downloaded the files for not
only HPUX but Windows. The question I have is not only can I extract the
license file, and how to do that, or do we have to use the install zip
file to extract the install files and update the installation that way?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com