ADSM-L

Re: Oracle Agent help

2006-11-22 12:49:01
Subject: Re: Oracle Agent help
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:47:52 -0800
With little information to go on the only difference I can see is the
recommendation to put this node into its own domain. Since everything
else seems to be the same are you saying that the errors they received
on the restore are related to that? Because according to the dba it was
not the backup that reported the problem it was the restore.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator