ADSM-L

ANR8212W

2006-11-15 19:53:36
Subject: ANR8212W
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:52:18 -0800
I am wondering if anyone has seen these slamming their logs. I have 2
nodes that had DNS changes 2 nights ago and since then these have shown
up in the logs for both of them. It looks like the messages are only
showing up in the activity log while the session is active The computers
have both been restarted since then and nothing shows up in the logs on
the client nodes that I can tell. Both client and server are at 5.3.4.

11/14/2006 2:29:41 AM ANR8212W Unable to resolve address for <computer
name was here>.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com