ADSM-L

Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help

2006-11-15 11:16:27
Subject: Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help
From: Neil Rasmussen <rasmussn AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:15:15 -0800
2516 means that your agents license file is corrupt
(/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/agent.lic). You may need to reinstall
the product to refresh the license file.

Regards,

Neil Rasmussen
Software Development
Data Protection for Oracle
rasmussn AT us.ibm DOT com

goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
11/15/2006 07:43 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: setting up TDPO / newbie help

thanks all, i managed the error log problem , now let's move to something
completely new :-)

log>

Recovery Manager: Release 9.2.0.7.0 - 64bit Production

Copyright (c) 1995, 2002, Oracle Corporation.  All rights reserved.

connected to target database: SDPSI (DBID=2754641404)
using target database controlfile instead of recovery catalog

RMAN> RUN
2> {
3> ALLOCATE CHANNEL t1 TYPE sbt_tape
PARMS='ENV=(TDPO_OPTFILE=/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/tdpo.opt)';
4> BACKUP CURRENT CONTROLFILE;
5> BACKUP TABLESPACE TOOLS;
6> }
7>
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03009: failure of allocate command on t1 channel at 11/15/2006
16:39:52
ORA-19554: error allocating device, device type: SBT_TAPE, device name:
ORA-27000: skgfqsbi: failed to initialize storage subsystem (SBT) layer
IBM AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 2516: System call error number 2516.

Recovery Manager complete.

i can smell some relinking of oracle , do you ? (i've found this idea on
google)

BIG thanks.