ADSM-L

Re: TSM Admin Console on VmWare server

2006-11-10 15:18:59
Subject: Re: TSM Admin Console on VmWare server
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:17:43 -0500
Not much, in terms of network load.

For the "health check" function, the admin center periodically sends
some queries to the TSM server (like Q DB, Q LOG, Q PATH), I think it's
every 30 minutes.

Other than that, it's only the responses to your queries or commands
when you are working with it.

No backup/client data goes throught the ISC.

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)