ADSM-L

Re: Connect to TSM using the JDBC/ODBC bridge

2006-11-06 15:34:10
Subject: Re: Connect to TSM using the JDBC/ODBC bridge
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:33:55 -0700
Hi Joe,

Yes, you can open a PMR for this with IBM support. However (since you
asked), it would be most helpful for me if you could answer that list of
questions in advance; try the code in the article I pointed out to see if
it works in your environment; and it would be most helpful if you could
provide code that you can share with me that exhibits the problem you see
(that will be the quickest way for me to diagnose the issue).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/06/2006
12:45:11 PM: