ADSM-L

Re: Expiration running over 24 hours

2006-11-03 15:02:16
Subject: Re: Expiration running over 24 hours
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:55:39 -0500
I wouldn't say expiration running over 24 hours a cause for alarm per say.
I have seen expiration running over 10 days.  This occurred when TSM server
was upgraded to address expiration issue with Windows system objects.  Few
years back.

That being said, I would examine past actlog to see if any irregular anr
messages appears during expiration to see if  abnormality is spotted.

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/02/2006
02:01:44 PM: