ADSM-L

Re: Inventory expiration suddenly grew by order of magnitude.

2006-11-03 11:33:26
Subject: Re: Inventory expiration suddenly grew by order of magnitude.
From: James Choate <jchoate AT SOURCE1INC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:27:48 -0700
George,

What version of TSM are you running.  You said 5.3.?

Have you recently upgraded your TSM server?

We recently ran into a problem with expiration.  We were on version
5.3.1.0.
TSM support recommended we upgrade to 5.3.4.0.

Snippet from TSM support
APAR IC46523 about similar behavior after a volume has been deleted -
this APAR is fixed at TSM Server v5.3.2.0 or higher (we recommend the
latest maintenance level).