ADSM-L

Re: Dictionary of TDP for Domino return codes - 2nd attempt

2006-11-02 10:42:34
Subject: Re: Dictionary of TDP for Domino return codes - 2nd attempt
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:41:03 -0500
On Nov 2, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU wrote:

I get these in my daily, schedule status reports. ...

Bigger picture, please, Zoltan -

Need to isolate where the numbers are coming from... Are site-written
PRESchedulecmd or POSTSchedulecmd commands involved and, if so, have
those site executables been examined for anomalies (including not
explicitly exiting with a value)?  Any supplementary information in
any of the various available client logs involved in the processing
(domdsm.log, dsierror.log, or other)?

  Richard Sims