ADSM-L

Re: TSM SAN Error.

2006-11-02 05:23:04
Subject: Re: TSM SAN Error.
From: Adrian Compton <adrianc AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:23:38 +0200
Have you registered your Storage Agent Server on the TSM Server. That seems
to be the problem looking at the message

Adrian Compton

             Murugan_Pachamall
             ayan
             <Murugan_Pachamal                                          To
             layan AT SATYAM DOT COM>         ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         [ADSM-L] TSM SAN Error.
             .edu>

             02/11/06 12:09

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .edu>

HI,

            I was installed Tivoli Storage Agent 5.3.20 on AIX 5.3 and I
try to connect the storage agent to Tivoli Storage manager server
(windows 2003). I was configured following parameters.

dsm.sys file in storage agent systems

COMMmethod TCPip

Enablelanfree yes

Lanfreecommmethod tcpip

Lanfreetcpserveraddress  storage agent ip address

Lanfreeport 1500

Tcpport 1500

Tcpserveraddress TSM Server Ip Address

Dsmsta.opt

Servername TSMServername

COMMmethod TCPip

TCPPort 1500

Devconfig devconfig.out

>From   /usr/tivoli/tsm/StorageAgent/  I was run the command dsmsta

I got the following error messages.

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmsta.opt.

ANR4726I The ICC support module has been loaded.

ANR8200I TCP/IP driver ready for connection with clients on port 1500

ANR0456W Session rejected for ENTISCK001 server name at 10.0.110.50 1500
does not match.

ANR3602E Unable to communicate with database server.

Please can any one help me out in this regard

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Murugan

DISCLAIMER: