ADSM-L

Re: NDMP

2006-10-10 17:39:17
Subject: Re: NDMP
From: John Black <sunmansun AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:38:21 -0400
I have successfully backed up Mirapoint with TSM. More specifically, what do
you want to know?
Awaiting your reply.

--Sunmansun

On 10/9/06, Aaron Becar <ab032 AT byuh DOT edu> wrote:

I have been reading some past archives about NDMP, and even more
specifically, Mirapoint backups.  I was wondering if anyone has a
similar  configuration with TSM and  Mirapoint.  We are just checking to
make sure we have a supported configuration, and if anyone has
successfully backed up Mirapoint use TSM.

TSM 5.3.3 RHEL4 on IBM x346
Fiber connected IBM 3583 w/ 3 LTO2 drives

Aaron