ADSM-L

Re: sql request

2006-09-28 00:51:32
Subject: Re: sql request
From: Stephen Mackereth <stephen.mackereth AT REECE.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:46:47 +1000
Hi Geoff,

Oops! I tested on our small tsm server and it worked (accidently)

Try this instead.

select
client_schedules.schedule_name,client_schedules.action,client_schedules.star
ttime,associations.node_name -
from client_schedules,associations where
client_schedules.schedule_name=associations.schedule_name

Regards,

Stephen.